Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Fun

We have had a bit of snow out here in Eagle Mountain so the girls and I took advantage and went sledding yesterday. I only have a  picture of Kya because Zyan was bundled up in her Baby Bjorn inside my jacket. It was fun. Even though I couldn't see Zyan's face I could hear her smiles as we would pick up speed. We went to the amphitheater in Eagle Mountain. Kya only relates to the amphitheater as to when we see Jericho Road in concert. Our good friend Abe Mills is in that group and Kya kept asking when Jackson, Jordan and Tyson (his kids) were going to get there.  One thing I love about the holidays is sledding and then drinking some hot cocoa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that sounds like so much fun! what a good mommy you are :)

Justine said...

That's so fun, I do miss the snow a little but if I was there I would probably think different. My kids think the same thing about Abe and the amphetheater. They always say, "the park where Abe has his concerts?"

Brooke said...

How fun! I LOVE the snow. Grandpa and Bryn went and checked out sledding places to hit this winter season. We should all go sometime!

Lori Buhr said...

What a blast! Fun memories. Keep making them.