Monday, December 22, 2008

Dinner Party in Omini's honor


L and I regularly get together with the Mills and the Brents and do fun things. The Brents are in Georgia right now so they missed out on this one but we did invite Justine's father Brian and my sister Monica along with the Mills for a dinner party. It was reason to celebrate since Omini recieved the Aaronic priesthood yesterday. I am so grateful to have a husband that honors his priesthood and is worthy to bless my son with it as well. Rachel brought Mariah in a very similar dress as Zyan. They are so cute together!

4 comments:

Justine said...

How cute! Ella could have matched, she had a dress like those too. Sorry we missed it. Trust us, we would have much rather have been there. ttys

Amber said...

We Miss Ya MORE!

Lori Buhr said...

You're right, where has the time gone. You're only twelve, how can you have babies that are older than you! Congratulations on having more priesthood in your home. It is a huge thing.

Brooke said...

Amber, I have never been to your home. It looks beautiful. I also know that there is a lot of love there too. Yeah for Omini. Where does the time go? I loved seeing you on New YEars! You will always be one of my most favorite cousins. I miss seeing you!