Monday, September 1, 2008

Omini and President Monson


As some of you know, Omini has been spending time with his dad, Sam. Omini, Sam and his wife Sara were out to eat this morning and in walked President Monson. Omini said "Hi!" to him and President Monson wiggled his ears at Omini and said that he only does that for kids with yellow shirts =). What a blessing it is to live amongst a prophet!  I remember when I was a little girl, I met President Hinckley. He was one of the twelve apostles then. I never forgot the amazing feeling that I felt that day.

3 comments:

Justine said...

What an awesome experience! He'll remember this for the rest of his life.

Heather said...

That is pretty amazing! What a neat experience.

MarkS said...

Cool!

Wait--are prophets allowed to go out in public without a white shirt and tie?