Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NEVER!!

Most days, the sky is bright and blue
I give thanks to you
for the grace that you have shown
And when the clouds are dark and grey
I may be afraid
I know I'm not alone
Through sunshine and through rain
YOU remain the same
I've seen the seasons come and go
Like a river flows
today is here and gone away
But you constantly abide
Ever by my side
and hope in each new day
For all eternity
I know your with me.
In a world that is uncertain I can count on you! You never change, you never go, you never stop loving me so. Your always there, your always true, your always seeing my heart through. Will there come a time when someone loves me better?? Never!!!

(This a song by Jenny Jordan Frogley. It has gotten me through many a storm. If you have not heard it... you need to google it!! Another good one of hers is "Come as you are")

No comments: